Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sad ... and disappointed ...

How can I say now ...
Waking up in a cold morning and figuring out I'm the loser ... Cannot think about anything ... So disappointed about myself.
It's a very hard thing to realize and accept ... just like a shame, a big shame ... How can I tell everybody I AM A LOSER !!!!
I don't know why I have this feelings, right at this moment.
because I don't want to return back to what I am supposed to do
or
because I don't want to accept the truth ... along with lots of suspections among them ... the biggest is .... who is the person who can guide me and give me the chance correctly (As Raj used to talk to me one time)

What I have and can do now is ... CALM DOWN .... and think carefully, thoughtfully about everything, about the future ... What I will be to be, become ....
CALM DOWN .... and see everything optimistically, and accept on the real fact ... learn how to accept, although it's very difficult to me ....

.................... I have a bad day !!!

No comments: