Monday, November 5, 2007

Random thought

1. Sometimes I ask myself: What is the definition of "roommate" .... Okay, here's the answer: "roommate" is someone who shares the space with you in your apartment physically. And that's it !!! So do not be sensitive or expect more about this term.
2. Now I find myself as a flexible person. I can change my mind inmediately after a conversation. Is it good or not? Don't know ... but maybe because of that, such important things have changed a lot through my life ... but I 've just discovered this fact recently.
3. I couldn't find my size in the sock shelf in Walmart. So I bought colorful socks in the kids store instead (Please remember that I had no choice :D). Every pairs have letters on them: "Monday", Tuesday ... and so on. And everyday !!! Okay, I don't have to worry which color I will put on each day. Some people look at my socks and find I'm ridiculous 'cause it's not appropriate for an adult 24-year- old. Some says my style is cute ...














Never mind, I like this way :D It's convenient :D It gave me the idea that I should embroider the date on my clothes and underwears also (of course, underwears are not my thought, it's from Jingfen).
Funny :D

No comments: