Monday, November 26, 2007

:)

Basically, I'm done ... And try to settle down ... Try to believe on myself and on the promising supports ...
I know who I am ... I know ....
Cannot believe that I can lose myself this way .... Maybe, sometimes, have to decide between two things .... two things, only one choice .... so tough ... Somehow feel hurt, very hurt to realize this fact ... Let it go naturally, who knows the future ... the only way can think about ...
So confusing ... don't make me confused this way ... so tired to play the game ... to doubt ...
... haunted with doubting ...
.................................................
wishing I could live two lives .... greedy me ... I always want to become famous !!!
............................................................................................................................................

I found myself again, on this street, driving my car in tears ...
.......... drop the line ........

No comments: